Monday, November 12, 2007

Withdrawal

I have been suffering Blog Withdrawal. You know, the affliction you get when you can't get to your blogging because life has a way of interrupting.

Just want to take a few minutes to blog tonight. Although I'm really tired, I still want to blog. I've really missed it.

Life is scooting along at a frantic pace. Some days I'm not sure I hang on tight enough. I find it hard to believe this semester of school is nearly over. I find it hard to believe this school year for my child is nearly half over. I find it hard to believe my child will soon be eleven-years-old. I find it hard to believe we are approaching the Thanksgiving to Christmas rush. I find it hard to believe that yet another year has nearly come to an end. I find it hard to believe we were all so afraid of Y2K and now we're seven years on the other side of that.

Where DOES the time get to? Why does life have to pass so quickly? I really do wonder these things.

My parents always told me that the older you get, the faster time goes by. Well, they were right! Hate to admit it, but they were. (They usually were, but I was too "smart" to recognize or admit that they were.)

Well, I feel better for having blogged. Maybe life will slow down to a pace I can keep up with............nah......it'll never happen!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, it's sure good to see you back online! I've been thinking about you lately...and was...starting to get worried!

You're right...here we are almost to the end of 2007...and time does fly by when you get older, I'm sure finding that out!

Good to see yah!

Love yah!

John

Kim said...

Thanks, John. I really have missed my blogging.

I hope to be able to find more time to do it. But, alas...I fear I shall be very busy with work, school, life.......

Love you too
Kim

PseudoPiskie said...

Time goes faster and faster, Kim. There are advantages to that. Kids aged 13 go thru that year in your life much faster than 13 did in yours.

Good to see a blog entry from you. Like John I was beginning to worry.

Hugs.

Shel

Kim said...

Thanks for the kind words, Shel. Every single year seems to go faster and faster. I don't know if I can hold on tight enough!

Hope you are doing well.