Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Madness

Whew! What a day.

Hurry and get child to school. Hurry and get to work. Hurry and get those letters out. Hurry and get all that information together. Hurry and......Hurry........

Go to meet with Music teacher after school. Meet with other homeroom Mom (yes, I'm homeroom Mom again) after school. Rush, rush, hurry, hurry.

Get home late. Make supper. Hurry, hurry. Daughter needs to make a simple machine and turn it in TOMORROW!!! The other kids had all weekend to make theirs. We have like 3 hours????

Call the teacher, "can we please have more time?" No answer. Please call me back.

Oy......what a day. On top of all that, I have all this homework to do.

At least we're getting closer to leaving for Washington, DC. Yaaaa hoooo

We've worked so hard for so long to make enough money for this trip. Now we've reached our goal and we're going! I've been planning and planning this thing for many, many months.

As my "Bro", Lee has stated on his blog, we'll be posting from DC. Hope to take lots of photos.

Well, need to hurry and fold the clothes in dryer (which is beeping at me). Need to rush off and do lots more reading of my Biology.

Whew. Somebody slow this ride down!!!!!

3 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

A huge hug coming your way, Kim. Sorry it has to be a virtual one.

EYouthWNY said...

Thoughts and prayers headed your way from WNY too. Take lotsa photos! It may be the only way I ever get to see the Nat'l Cathedral.

Kim said...

Oh, JP.....thank you. We will have a grand time.

And to Shel, thanks for the hug, even if it is virtual.

I'll take lots and lots of photos, promise. I'm taking my laptop to download them. If I have time, I'll post some. I know Lee plans to do the same.