Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good God, It's Monday AGAIN!!!!

Well, this fine Tuesday turned out to suck even worse than yesterday.

Let's just say that our Tuesday staff meeting turned into a big argument between me and the Sr. Warden. Oh my God. Super-Micro-Management at its worst!!! Unbelievable bull crap came from this guy. He would try to chastise me for something I hadn't done, saying I didn't have vestry approval and couldn't do it anyway...and then turn around say he had just done the very thing he was telling the staff not to do!!! OMG......

I shan't go into a long diatribe on today's meeting. Let's just say that if only I could afford to walk from this job, I would.

All this bullshit over nothing. All in the name of Christ. It's just so sad and so frustrating.

Well, tomorrow is Hump Day. Surely to goodness it's GOTTA be better!

Whew.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

{{{Kim!!!}}}}

My Tuesday was not the greatest either. Nothing as bad as yours, that sounds like a sort of ugly meeting.

Here's hoping for a better Wednesday.

Love yah!

John

Lee M. Davenport said...

Thank God he won't be senior warden when and if I take the job.

Don't feel bad. He's giving me attitude, too. He doesn't like that I'm "in charge" of his altar-serving duties and he's made it clear that he doesn't appreciate being told what to do. He'll balk at the changes Mother Wendie tries to implement. Because he's just that stubborn.

Eventually, Mother Wendie will tell him to kiss her ordained ass.

Lee M. Davenport said...

Incidentally, be careful what you blog here about church. Be very judicious. If someone in the parish with an ax to grind were to discover your posts, the shit would hit the fan.

Just bear that in mind.

Janis Bland said...

Kim, Lee's right. It's sad that in trying to serve Christ, there are always those in the church who have to build their little empires.

Why does it have to be thus???

Kim said...

Thanks, guys. Heed well taken.