Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Relief at Last!

The prayers and kind words of so many friends has helped yesterday be just a very sad memory. I'm feeling much better today...always helps me to vent a bit. I must try to be careful what I say. When I'm really mad, I could say almost anything.

Today was quite busy, but I did manage to get quite a bit done.

The weather has finally changed to something I can live with. It did manage to reach the 80's, but that will change over the weekend...we'll be in the 70's!!! Oh, yeah. This is MY kinda weather. I've actually been able to turn off the a/c and open windows. Oh, my.

I have to admit that blogging is kind of addictive. I really enjoy it and I LOVE reading others'. I must get busy with homework, however. I must remain focused on the golden ring!!! I am determined. I WILL do this.

I do have a sore throat, but I'm sure it's related to sinus drainage. Other than that...today has been a very good one.

Thanks again one and all for listening to my rant of yesterday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear you're enjoying blogging Kim. You're right, it *IS* addicting!

What's cool too, is that although a number of us know each other via Bnet, blogging gives a bit broader perspective on personalities. By reading others who link to others, we learn more about the original person.

I don't know, I guess it's like being introduced to their friends in a way. Or getting to know them outside of church (or bnet)

John

Janis Bland said...

Right on, John! That's exactly how I feel about blogging too.

Kim, I apologize for being remiss -- I shall link your blog to mine tonight!

I should've done so yesterday, but I was in agony. I have another damn sinus infection. I'm back at work with drugs, but still feel like s&$*!!

PseudoPiskie said...

Blogs aren't edited by unknown outsiders. We can write whatever we like and the rest of the world be whatever. Of course, what we write is out there forever so we do have to exercise a little forethought and judgement.

Funny that the four of us so far - Kim, Janis, John and I are tenuously connected. I've met Janis and Kim and John has met Kim so we definitely are linked by more than internet addresses.