Friday, September 14, 2007

I Made It!

Whew. It's finally Friday. The end of a hellacious week at work. I can't remember when I've ever been so happy about a work week coming to an end. This is one of those times I am most grateful.

In addition to having a productive day today at the office, the temp has cooled down, it rained all day long...a nice long, steady rain which we desperately needed. Yes, life is lookin' up.

A busy weekend awaits, but at least most of it is fun stuff. We plan to attend the downtown Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion in the morning. They have FREE kids events from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Then we have a birthday party to travel to in the afternoon. Like I said, busy...but fun! I'm looking forward to that. I just need to figure out how I'm gonna eak out some study time.

2 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Old tired eyes can't read this easily, Kim.

Kim said...

Oops, sorry. I thought when I chose the color it would look nice. But it didn't work out. Sorry.